- Sat, Oct 29Radha KunjOct 29, 4:00 PM – 6:00 PMRadha Kunj, 1630 Carriage House Rd, Pasadena, CA 91107, USADiwali, the festival of lights, is the most popular Indian festivals. Within each of us lies the potential for both good and bad represented by light & darkness, respectively. Developing good thoughts & actions through devotion to God is like lighting up your heart, which drives away the darkness.
- Multiple DatesSat, Nov 05Radha KunjNov 05, 4:00 PM – 6:00 PMRadha Kunj, 1630 Carriage House Rd, Pasadena, CA 91107, USAJoin us for blissful kirtans, guided meditation and engaging spiritual lectures, followed by vegetarian dinner. Our chanting books have English translation and meanings making it easy for people to follow. And if you are a kirtan lover, jam with us during our open mic session after dinner :)
- Sun, Nov 06Irvine Hindu Mandir
- Sun, Nov 13Valley Hindu TempleNov 13, 11:30 AM – 1:00 PMValley Hindu Temple, 18700 Roscoe Blvd, Northridge, CA 91324, USANikunj Ras - Our kirtan ensemble will be leading the Bhajan and Satsang on Sunday at Valley Hindu Temple. Join us and support us. The event is absolutely free. Aarti and lunch mahaprasad followed by the satsang.
- Sun, Nov 20Chatsworth Hindu Temple